- Niveli i karrierres: Specialist
- Eksperienca e kerkuar: 2 Vite
- Gjinia e Preferuar: Mashkull
- Industrite e Biznesit: Media
- Edukimi: Diplomë Bachelor
- Gjuhet e Huaja: Anglisht
Përshkrimi i Punës
We are now enlarging our dev team with mobile app development in ReactNative. We are looking for people with the following characteristics:
– Able to learn and solve problems independently
– able to think outside the box and take the perspective of users
– Interest for the world of activism, non profit, co-working, alumni or similar
– Passionate about active participation and community engagement
– Able to work remotely and self manage ones own activities independently
– Be a great team player, working agile.
– Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions.
– Play, discover, learn and share with the rest of the team.
– build robust, extensible and scalable software/modules
– help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
– dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
– participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
– work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a practical and effective technical solution
We need the strongest experience with ReactNative and AngularJs possible.
– Backend: PHP (Symfony 2), MySQL, MariaDB,
– REST API design and development
– 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding and software design
– Strong experience with SCM tools (desirable: GIT)
– Solid OOP and software design knowledge
– Atlassian Jira+Confluence or any Kanban experience
– Experience in working in an Agile environment
– GitFlow workflow
– Good knowledge of the most used design patterns
– DevOp experience
– Previous experiences in building social or management platforms is welcome but not a strict requirement.
– Previous experience working in startups is highly welcome
– Experience working with Linux envs is welcome